Hours of Operation:
Tuesday-Thursday | 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday | 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday | 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday/Monday | Pro Shop Closed, Courts Open for Member Play
Services & Lessons at Keswick Tennis Club Include:
- Seven lighted courts for you to choose from: two hydro-clay courts, three Har-Tru® clay courts, and two hard-surface courts.
- Courts and ball machine are available daily from April to December; contact us for specific hours. Reservations are required for both.
- Reservations can be made online or speak to one of our pros.
Contact our Tennis Pro Shop at extension 4344 to arrange court time or speak with our pro tennis staff about improving your game.
You can also reserve your court online.
General Tennis Rules & Etiquette
- All players without a prearranged game are encouraged to come to the Tennis Shop where the staff will assist in forming matches. Court reservations may be made by calling the Tennis Shop during open hours in accordance with the sign-up privileges relating to that category of membership.
- All players must check in and register at the Tennis Shop ten minutes prior to their court time or the court will be released to the first name on the waiting list. Players who fail to cancel their reservation one hour prior to their scheduled court time or who do not register ten minutes prior to their court time will be charged a fee for the court equal to the court fee for guests.
- Proper tennis etiquette is expected. It is the Member’s responsibility to make sure that all family members and guests abide by these expectations. Excessive noise, racquet throwing or profanity will not be permitted at any time. No loud voices or disturbing others. No vulgarity, profanity, or bad sportsmanship.
- On the clay courts, please smooth over any divots or small holes in the surface when you are finished. If you have the time, please sweep and line the clay court. All players appreciate a newly groomed court.
Tennis Instruction & Professional Staff
Tennis instruction is available on a regular schedule as well as upon request, and includes 1/2 hour – 1 hour private lessons, clinics, group lessons, cardio classes, and The Quick Start format for adults and juniors.
Head Tennis Professional
Ball Machine Usage
The Ball Machine will be set up daily on Court #5 (Hard Court) from 8:00am – 5:00pm. Reservations are needed for use and may be arranged by calling the Tennis Pro Shop, or by booking online. A staff member will be happy to set the machine to the appropriate speed, spin and distance, plus answer any questions.