Don’t let your travels get in the way of your fitness routine. Open daily from 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., our bright and spacious fitness center is the ideal place for daily workouts, with an excellent line of fitness equipment from Life Fitness Insignia, including resistance stations, free weights, treadmills, stationary bikes, and elliptical machines. All cardio machines are adapted with a silent listening system and equipped with vision screens positioned to view the beautiful Pete Dye golf course.
In addition to our workout equipment, we offer a well-trained staff to assist you and personal training for individuals and small groups. You can also take part in one of our fitness classes, including Body Sculpt & Blast, Cardio Combo, Yoga, Tabata, and more.
Group Fitness Classes
Click for Classes by Month: October
Class Descriptions: Click Here
- Please dress appropriately, including athletic shoes. Exceptions made for bare feet for specific classes and programs.
- Be considerate of fitness classes in session.
- Use equipment as it is intended to be used and get assistance as needed.
- Guests ages 16 and older may work out on their own.
- Guests ages 12–15 should be accompanied by an adult.
Swim year-round at the Pavilion pool, a heated salt water pool. The Pavilion Pool is open year round—perfect for laps and fun for the whole family. This area also features a shallow splash pool for small children, a pool-friendly snack bar with local beer on tap (available in season), and an air-conditioned game room.