Keswick offers an incredible selection of activities, including many outdoor pursuits to be enjoyed against the beautiful backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains. From our award-winning golf course and tennis courts to archery and croquet.
Keswick Golf Club members can also enjoy coordinated events such as gardening workshops, golf and tennis events, spa and fitness specials, and children's programs. For details please contact 434-923-4363.
- Swimming pools (indoor and outdoor)
- Seven tennis courts, with private, clinic, and group instruction available
- 18-hole golf course designed by Pete Dye and Pro Shop
- Hiking, biking, and jogging trails
- Fitness center, personal training and private yoga instruction
- Sports and games – archery, paddleboard tours, badminton, bocce balls, horseshoes, volleyball, croquet, cornhole, paint ball target range, GPS scavenger hunt, and water basketball
- Children’s program – Camp Keswick, Date Night child care, and Keswick Kids Club.
- Teambuilding events – Keswick’s Amazing Race, Glow Golf, Knockerball, Lawn Olympics, and more
- Gardening and cooking workshops
- Arts and crafts, including pottery painting and glass fusing
- Off-site activities include: Hot-air balloon rides, fly-fishing, horseback riding, vineyard/winery tours and tastings, and more