Once in a Lifetime Wedding Experience
Expert opinions, ideas and inspirations...
Make Keswick Hall your very own, with the convenience of hosting all events on property, in unique and memorable ways. The exclusive use Once in a Lifetime Wedding Experience includes all luxurious guest room accommodations (48) for two nights, all events listed below and closure of the Hotel and restaurants to the public, making it all yours to use and enjoy.
- Bridal Tea for the Bride & Bridesmaids
- Wine Tasting for the Groom & Groomsmen
- Virginian Style Cook-out in Fossett's and on the Terrace or at the Pavilion for invited guests
- Late Night Reception for all guests
- Late Night Dessert Buffet for all guests
Day of Wedding
- Country House Breakfast Buffet at leisure for in-house guests
- Early morning Yoga for in-house guests
- Spa Massage for the Bride
- Bridal Party Luncheon & Beverages - In Room
- BBQ on the Horizon for in-house guests
- Golf for Groom & Groomsmen
- Cocktail Reception for 1 hour
- Passed Hors d'oeuvres
- Plated Gourmet Dinner
- Midnight Munchies
Buffet Style Breakfast at leisure for in-house guests
If you would like to inquire about holding a wedding at Keswick Hall please click here > or call 434.923.4370 to speak with one of our wedding professionals.
- This package includes specific gourmet menus. Adjusting the menus may increase the pricing.
- Basic beverages are included with most events, specifics are available from the Catering Managers upon inquiry.
- Package includes all standard set-up but excludes florals and specific decor requests.
- Excludes tenting if preferred as a venue.
- Package includes Hotel's choice of complimentary welcome amenity for Bride & Groom and respective parents.
- Additional 10% discount will be extended to all guests that choose to play golf, enjoy spa and dine on property, including those accommodated off-site.
- Exclusive use regulations apply.
- Total package price based on 48 rooms for two nights, 75 guests for the Rehearsal and 150 guests for the wedding events. Details and breakdown are available from the Catering Managers.
- The package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- Rate excludes applicable taxes, resort fees and gratuity.