Begin planning the event of a lifetime at Keswick Hall & Golf Club! Fill out a RFP form and we’ll get back with you shortly to discuss the details of your event.
MEETING ROOMS & SERVICES IN CHARLOTTESVILLE, VIRGINIA
With 7,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and 48 luxurious rooms and suites, Keswick Hall & Golf Club is the ideal setting for your meeting, executive retreat, teambuilding event, holiday party, or other business function. Let us customize the most memorable experience for your group with full-service planning, creative and customizable catering, a variety of on-site activities for groups, and a complete offering of destination management services.
Let Us Handle the Details
Whether you’re hosting a meeting for 10 executives or a fundraising gala for 200, our experienced staff is committed to making your event experience memorable and seamless. A few of our unique offerings include:
- Custom event designs and décor by preferred professionals
- Custom menus
- Butler-served private dinner next to our beautiful infinity-edge pool
- Evening meetings over cognac in the Snooker Room
- Breakout sessions in our intimate Virginia Library
- Private planning and development sessions at the Keswick Pavilion
- Charity fundraiser in the Keswick ballroom
- Baby shower in our historic library
Our Destination Management Services Include:
- Transportation management
- On-site coordination throughout planning and during the event
- On-site production and logistical support staff
- Presentation and stage design/production
- Destination dine-around options
- Unique and/or educational group activities
- Audiovisual team to customize needs and offer technical support
Whether your group requires small working lunches or grand dinners, our Executive Chef tailors events to suit every taste. Your designated Keswick Hall coordinator works with our Chef to plan all meals and breaks, including breakfast, lunch, dinners, receptions, teas, and even local wine tastings. Off-site picnics and other movable feasts are also easily arranged, while the Pavilion adds another dimension to dining as a setting for poolside barbecues and cocktails for groups.
Banquet Menu *coming soon
Group & Teambuilding Activities
Nothing brings a team together like a little competition. Keswick offers an array of recreational and teambuilding activities you won’t find anywhere else, such as Glow Golf, Keswick’s Amazing Race, and Knockerball. Our activities are designed to help your group have fun while getting to know each other better.
Our Activities Include:
- Archery: Book an outing to Keswick's archery range for instruction and friendly competition. Inquire about box lunches to enjoy on the outing.
- Keswick's Amazing Race: A fun, competitive bonding experience where teams on golf carts use a series of clues to complete one challenge after the next as they travel the expanse of the property.
- Ask the chef: Requests for Iron Chef, Cooking Classes, and Mystery Baskets can all be accommodated. These teambuilding exercises are tailored to work within allowed time, budget and ultimate executive goal, and combine team interaction, unique challenges and most of all, great fun. Dinner usually follows.
- Private historical tours: Learn more about American history. Climb aboard the group coach with dedicated tour guide and enjoy touring Monticello, Ash Lawn, Montpelier, University of Virginia, Civil War Battlegrounds and many other places of interest. Your event planner can assist with tailoring a tour to suite your groups specific needs, interests, and time frame.
- Private art classes: Create an oil painting masterpiece; envision your original design on pottery, magnets, or birdhouses; or try your hand at glass fusing.
- Glow Golf: Test your team's skill in a three-hole, glow-in-the-dark mini-golf course. We'll provide the glow-in-the-dark golf balls, glow sticks, putters, and score cards.
- Knockerball: Climb inside your very own giant plastic bubble and make a bee-line for that friend or coworker! This activity is highly recommended for a group seeking a physical and challenging event.
- Lawn Olympics: Our various games will keep your group inspired to bring home the gold! Activities include water balloon launching, giant Jenga, ladder golf, horseshoes, Kan-Jam, chipping/putting challenge, and more.
- GPS Scavenger Hunt: Experience the natural beauty of our 600-acre estate, add in the thrill of a scavenger hunt, and put your navigation skills to work. As your team maps out the fifth and final point, you'll find a lock box to unlock!
- Orvis fly-fishing: Enjoy a quieter activity surrounded by nature in surrounding streams and creeks. Tutorials are offered to beginners or just enjoy the company of a professional guide. Half-day excursions are available, lunch can be provided, and if the catch of the day is a 'keeper,' perhaps the chef can prepare it for dinner!
- Hot-air ballooning: How about a tethered balloon during the cocktail reception? A popular option with tethered ballooning is our Virginian-themed evening offering a traditional hors d'oeuvres followed by a finger-licking BBQ!
- Private vineyard tour and wine tasting: Tailored tours can be arranged to sample the area's finest wines and even learn the art of blending your own.
Contact us today to begin planning your next corporate event.