Interactive Golf Course
Roll your mouse over the map to find out more about each hole.
There are two options on this short par 4. Take the driver at the green or an iron to lay up. If you choose the first option, be accurate becaue the green is surrounded by deep bunkers and heavy rough.
Professional tips for playing at Keswick Hall:
- A game plan on every hole is needed
- A driver off the tee may not always be the best option
- Concentrate on accurate iron play and cautious putting
- Keswick's sloped and undulating greens makes keeping approach shots below the hole an absolute must
- Number nine and eighteen can be 'round killers'. This is no time for heroics - a gamble could cost you more than a bogey