Flexible & Creative
Expert opinions, ideas and inspirations...
Our facility and grounds are just the beginning. Allow your dedicated event coordinator and/or preferred wedding planner to guide you in creating an event that is a true reflection of your distinctive style.
We are ready to care for the details of your entire event, so you can relax and focus on enjoying your friends and family gathering together. Our attentive staff combines the best tradition of service, hospitality, and friendliness, ensuring that all of the details come together to create a seamless experience.
With all of the flexible and accommodating facilities available, turn a weekend wedding into an exciting getaway. The event starts with an idea - we create the rest.
Giggles for the Gals
Celebrating with your Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids is a must! These are the moments that create fond memories!
- Martini Madness & Movie Night
- Traditional afternoon tea, perfect for involving family and friends
- Day of event Yoga Class with healthy start breakfast
Cigars for the Guys
A more serious affair, Keswick offers some unique bonding ideas for the Best Man and Groomsmen!
- A morning fly fishing or perhaps sporting clays shooting before returning for lunch
- Cocktails and Cigars on the terrace
- Texas Holdem
- Golf tournament (Please note that Keswick Club course will be closed for renovations February 2013 - Spring 2014. Please ask your Wedding Specialist for details on arrangements available at neighboring courses.)
Some couples prefer combined activities that involve and include everyone. We have options for this too!
- Wine Tasting
- After rehearsal dinner, dessert and late night munchies
- Virginian BBQ/Bluegrass celebration, Pavilion Poolside
The Keswick Spa offers special treatments to pamper both the bride and groom!
- Get your skin ready for your special day. Bride's Rejuvenation, Keswick Facial and Body Glow - $205
- Bride and Groom Getaway. Chocolate Cherry Couples Massage followed by Champagne and Chocolate in the Hot Tub - $230