Keswick Hall - a grand Italianate Villa, originally built as a private residence in 1912, proudly rests on 600 acres of lush Virginian Country side. The dramatic first impression or vision we all look for when selecting the 'Ultimate Take Over' destination!
With only 48 unique and elegantly appointed guest rooms, relaxing spacious lounging areas, with wood burning fireplaces, expansive terraces sharing the unparalleled views, and an abundance of sporting activities available; this luxurious, and inviting mansion is truly the 'Ultimate home away from home!'
The gorgeous grounds and splendid accommodations create the perfect foundation for your working getaway. Reserving all 48 guestrooms for your 'Ultimate Escape' allows you the luxury of incorporating each unique area into your program with guaranteed privacy and flexibility. The dedicated event coordinator will guide you through the planning process offering creative options distinctive to your style and corporate agenda.
The talented culinary experts and sommelier at Keswick Hall strive to make each catered experience delectable and innovative. With only the highest quality seasonal ingredients, each menu may be customized to please even the most discriminating of palates. Our attentive staff combines the best tradition of service, gracious hospitality, and friendliness, ensuring that all of the smallest details come together to create a seamless experience from beginning to end.
This destination which is suitable for all seasons makes entertaining a relaxing and enjoyable experience. The 'Ultimate Take Over' starts with an idea – and Keswick Hall will create the rest. Introductions are made easy with unlimited options.
- A welcome afternoon tea or a wine and tapas tasting in Fossett's Bar
- Unite all that Virginia has to offer! Bring colleagues together with a themed bluegrass dinner offering traditional fare and signature cocktails. Now imagine all this around the breathtaking infinity edge pool.
- Tailor a program for your group – is the focus team building, problem solving or just the love of food and wine? Let the Chef create an Iron Chef Tournament or Cooking Class that focuses on the underlying reason for your visit.
- Experience an entire day of pampering treatments at Keswick Spa.
- Have the luxury of selecting from more than one location for meetings, dinners, and group activities keeping each event fresh and exciting.
- Tailor off site excursions: visit historic homes like Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, find a forgotten treasure in the local antique stores after a custom antique appraisal seminar, taste local wines in one of the areas 26 vineyards, skeet shoot or just enjoy the diverse cultures and unique store found in the Historic Downtown Mall.