Our unique collection of hotels and resorts is individually known for their exceptional service, award-winning dining, extraordinary surroundings, inspired meetings and special events, unparalleled recreational opportunities and a connection and dedication to the communities in which they operate.
The Hermitage Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee
Opened in 1910, The Hermitage Hotel has been woven into the history and memories of Nashville and her residents for over 100 years. With a deep respect for Nashville and Tennessee, The Hermitage Hotel is committed to preserving the region’s heritage and practicing the traditions that make hospitality synonymous with The South.
- Tennessee’s only AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star hotel features 122 luxurious guest rooms and suites.
- Home to the award-winning Capitol Grille, known for exceptional farm-to-table cuisine and their off-site garden that produces much of the restaurant’s produce.
- Located adjacent to the Tennessee State Capital and the theater district and within walking distance to Nashville’s famous Second Avenue and Printer’s Alley entertainment districts.
The Jefferson Hotel, Richmond, Virginia
Since 1895, The Jefferson Hotel has provided visitors with a uniquely Richmond travel experience, including breathtaking public spaces, luxurious guestrooms, award-winning service and exceptional dining. Located in the heart of downtown, the hotel is within minutes of the city’s most popular attractions and museums, shopping districts and nationally-acclaimed food scene. The Jefferson is home to Lemaire Restaurant, TJ’s Restaurant, Afternoon Tea at The Jefferson and Richmond’s most famous Sunday Champagne Brunch.
Recently rebuilt guest rooms provide luxurious guest baths, spacious floor plans and residential amenities. Guests of the hotel also enjoy complimentary downtown transportation, fitness center and indoor pool access, wireless high-speed internet and evening turndown service.
Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah Island, South Carolina
Located on a beautiful barrier island just a few miles from historic Charleston, South Carolina, Kiawah Island Golf Resort offers visitors a truly unique beach travel experience.
- Luxurious accommodations at AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. A variety of inviting vacation rentals and villa rentals are also available.
- Five award-winning championship golf courses, including the famous Ocean Course, home of the 2007 Senior PGA and 2012 PGA Championships, offering challenging play for golfers of all levels.
- #1 Tennis Resort in the World, as ranked by Tennisresortsonline.com.
- A variety of recreational activities for the entire family including kayaking, nature tours, bicycling, miles of pristine beaches, kids activities, a Forbes Five Star spa, and more have made Kiawah Island Golf Resort the “Top Family Resort”, as named by Travel + Leisure Family Magazine.
- Outstanding dining options include The Ocean Room, the resort’s premier steakhouse, The Atlantic Room at The Ocean Course, a signature seafood restaurant, Tomasso at Turtle Point, Charleston’s finest Italian restaurant and Jasmine Porch, for authentic Lowcountry cuisine, plus many more.
The Sea Pines Resort, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
This oceanfront retreat has enthralled generations of travelers and guests for more than 50 years. Home of the annual PGA Tour RBC Heritage tournament, The Sea Pines Resort offers exceptional golf, award-winning tennis, world-class luxury accommodations and gourmet dining experiences. Located on 5,000 oceanfront acres, spanning a third of Hilton Head Island and offering breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Calibogue Sound.
- Sixty stunning guest rooms and one suite at the AAA Four Diamond, Forbes Four Star The Inn at Harbour Town, along with a variety of home and villa rentals.
- Exceptional dining available at The Harbour Town Grill, a Tuscan steakhouse, and Topside Waterfront Restaurant, featuring fresh seafood, along with other more casual options throughout the resort.
- Three award-winning golf courses, including Harbour Town Golf Links, Ocean Course and the new Heron Point by Pete Dye.
- Under the direction of former U.S. Open and Wimbledon champion Stan Smith, The Sea Pines Racquet Club offers 23 clay courts in its state-of-the-art tennis facility.