Find your perfect getaway with one of our special packages! As always, enjoy our best rate by booking your visit further in advance.
Full Cry Package- be among the first to golf Full Cry, the new Pete Dye golf course at Keswick Hall and Golf Club. There is not a better time to take in the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains while playing what promises to be one of the most challenging but fair new courses of the year. We’ve brought back our introductory package and it will not last long. It includes a night's stay and one round of golf, including cart. Rates begin at $399 and is based on single occupancy. Tee times are based on availability. Our Pro-Shop will contact you within 24 hours to reserve your tee time.
The Jefferson Golf Package - Thomas Jefferson believed that everyone should enjoy no less than two hours of exercise a day. He also believed that wine was important for one’s health. The Jefferson Golf Package mixes these two philosophies with a stay at Charlottesville's only Forbes Five Star luxury resort. The Jefferson Golf Package Includes: One Round of Golf on Full Cry, Breakfast for Two, and a bottle of Virginia wine to enjoy on your arrival.
Star Treatment - the stars are shining bright in Charlottesville! We are pleased to announce that Keswick Hall and Golf Club has been appointed to the Forbes Travel Guide Five Star award list. In honor of our first year on the list, we are offering our Star Treatment Package. We not only include our Best Available Rate, but also a bottle of Sparkling Wine and an upgrade at arrival, based on availability.
Our Bed and Breakfast Package is perfect for those who just want to relax - or for those who like to "make it up as you go along." Package includes your choice of luxury accommodations, breakfast for two including tax and gratuity, and fresh fruit and spring water delivered to guest room upon arrival.
Our award-winning restaurant, Fossett's, is known for chef creations using seasonal and local cuisine served against a backdrop of the magnificent views of Keswick Estate. Enjoy this uniquely Charlottesville dining experience as a part of our Gourmet Package, which includes your choice of luxury accommodations, breakfast for two including tax and gratuity, and a $130 credit towards dinner at Fossett's.
Clear your mind and pamper your soul! Escape with our Keswick Spa Package. Package includes your choice of luxury accommodations, breakfast for two including tax and gratuity and one $150 spa credit per package.
Please note the following concerning Keswick Hall packages:
- The resort fee of $37 per day includes complimentary valet or self parking, high-speed internet access, daily newspaper .
- A wide variety of resort activities are available including croquet, archery, bicycles, three swimming pools, fitness facilities and classes, nature trails, tennis and history tours. Please refer to our activities calendar upon your arrival for the events occurring during your stay.
- Credits or gift cards included in packages may not be applied towards the room rate or the resort fee.
- Packages may be purchased for one or more nights or additional nights may be added with no package inclusions at the resort's best available rate.
- Deluxe rooms, Deluxe Balcony rooms, Junior Suites and One Bedroom Suites can accommodate one rollaway bed. The charge is $50.00 per night.