Find your perfect getaway with one of our special packages! As always, enjoy our best rate by booking your visit further in advance.
Full Cry Package- be among the first to golf Full Cry, the new Pete Dye golf course at Keswick Hall and Golf Club. There is not a better time to take in the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains while playing what promises to be one of the most challenging but fair new courses of the year. Our introductory package will not last long and includes a night's stay and one round of golf, including cart. Rate is based on single occupancy. Add additional guests for $80. Tee times are based on availability. Our Pro-Shop will contact you within 24 hours to reserve your tee time.
The Hunt Package is perfect for that "Dye" hard golfer. Arrive before check-in and go immediately to the course. After a night's rest in our newly refreshed guestrooms, enjoy another round of play. This introductory package include a night's stay, a round of golf on arrival and a round the following morning, and breakfast. Based on single occupancy. Add additional guests for $130. Tee times are based on availability. Our Pro-Shop will contact you within 24 hours to reserve your tee times.
Star Treatment - the stars are shining bright in Charlottesville! We are pleased to announce that Keswick Hall and Golf Club has been appointed to the Forbes Travel Guide Five Star award list. In honor of our first year on the list, we are offering our Star Treatment Package. We not only include our Best Available Rate, but also a bottle of Sparkling Wine and an upgrade at arrival, based on availability.
Cozy up at Keswick Hall for your own private Winter Getaway. Package offers breakfast for two, daily.
Our Bed and Breakfast Package is perfect for those who just want to relax - or for those who like to "make it up as you go along." Package includes your choice of luxury accommodations, breakfast for two including tax and gratuity, and fresh fruit and spring water delivered to guest room upon arrival.
Our award-winning restaurant, Fosset's, is known for chef creations using seasonal and local cuisine served against a backdrop of the magnificent views of Keswick Estate. Enjoy this uniquely Charlottesville dining experience as a part of our Gourmet Package, which includes your choice of luxury accommodations, breakfast for two including tax and gratuity, and a $130 credit towards dinner at Fossett's.
Clear your mind and pamper your soul! Escape with our Keswick Spa Package. Package includes your choice of luxury accommodations, breakfast for two including tax and gratuity and one $150 spa credit per package.
Please note the following concerning Keswick Hall packages:
- The resort fee of $37 per day includes complimentary valet or self parking, high-speed internet access, daily newspaper .
- A wide variety of resort activities are available including croquet, archery, bicycles, three swimming pools, fitness facilities and classes, nature trails, tennis and history tours. Please refer to our activities calendar upon your arrival for the events occurring during your stay.
- Credits or gift cards included in packages may not be applied towards the room rate or the resort fee.
- Packages may be purchased for one or more nights or additional nights may be added with no package inclusions at the resort's best available rate.
- Deluxe rooms, Deluxe Balcony rooms, Junior Suites and One Bedroom Suites can accommodate one rollaway bed. The charge is $50.00 per night.