The goal – planning made easy! With 7,000 square feet of flexible meeting event space and 48 luxurious and unique rooms and suites, Keswick Hall's setting and facilities provides the ultimate location and ideal atmosphere for your meeting, executive retreat, team building event, holiday party, or other business function. Let us customize the most memorable experience for your group; your dedicated coordinator will provide (on request) a complete breakdown of costs and expenses.
- Custom event designs and décor by preferred professionals
- Custom menus
- Butler-served private dinner next to our beautiful infinity-edge pool
- Evening meetings over cognac in the Snooker room
- Breakout sessions in our intimate Virginia Library
- Private planning and development sessions at the Keswick Pavilion
Keswick Hall provides a complete offering of destination management services, including:
- Air and ground transportation management
- On-site coordination throughout planning and during the event
- On-site production and logistical support staff
- Presentation and stage design/production
- Destination dine-around options
- Unique and/or educational group activities
- Audiovisual Team to customize needs and offer technical support
Recreational and team building activities are also available!
- Walking with the hounds: a unique opportunity to experience a time honored Virginian tradition! Unfortunately, even with the oldest Hunt Club in the State located just across the road, this is not an activity that is available year round. Inquire with the Keswick Events Planner.
- Archery: want an exciting and unique way to engage your group? Book an outing to Keswick's archery range for instruction and friendly competition. Inquire about box lunches to enjoy on the outing.
- Keswick's Amazing Race: teams on golf carts use a series of clues to complete one challenge after the next as they travel the expanse of the property — from the archery range to the croquet pitch to the Chef's Garden. This group activity proves to be fun, competitive, and a great bonding experience for all participants.
- Ask the Chef: chat with your Keswick Event Planner about your vision and the chef will cook up the rest! Iron Chef, Cooking Classes, and Mystery Baskets requests can all be accommodated. These team building exercises are tailored to work within allowed time, budget and ultimate executive goal. His classes combine team interaction, unique challenges and most of all, great fun. Dinner usually follows, wonder who's team you will be on?
- Private historical tours: what a great way for your group to learn more about American history. Climb aboard the group coach with dedicated tour guide and enjoy touring Monticello, Ash Lawn, Montpelier, University of Virginia, Civil War Battlegrounds and many other places of interest. We recommend an after hours tour of Monticello. Your group will get to see what most don't! Your Event Planner can assist with tailoring a tour to suite your groups specific needs/interests and time frame.
- Orvis fly-fishing in surrounding streams and creeks: tutorials offered to beginners, or just enjoy the company of a professional guide. Half day excursions available, lunch can be provided and if the catch of the day is a 'keeper', perhaps the Chef can prepare it for dinner!
- Hot air ballooning: how about a tethered balloon during the cocktail reception? A popular option with tethered ballooning is our Virginian themed evening offering a traditional hors d'oeuvres followed by a finger licking BBQ!
- Private vineyard tour and wine tasting: tailored tours can be arranged to sample the area's finest wines alternatively learn the art of blending your own.